Wednesday 16 September 2015

Happy

I have feelings of complete happiness and content it usually lasts a few days for no apparent reasons so what could it be, I'm not complaining but why does it happen for no reason just like sometimes I feel I can't go on but the it's usually I've seen the human race in its true colours and know I'm part of all this hostility the feeling of wanting to end it all just to get away and not face what I've done and doing, but of cause I wouldn't I don't have the balls, but there's a reason for it but not the underlying happiness which shows me it can't be real it's programmed and I like it! Yes I do but I want this for everybody to feel this way all the time and the only way it can happen is we all come together as one and equil, then it would be real not programmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment